1. Name and contact details of the responsible party
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Attorney at Law Dr. Mandy Risch-Kerst
Telephone: +49 (0)30 288 76 427
Fax: +49 (0)30 288 76 428
Email: [email protected]
(compare to: https://eventlawyers.de/impressum/)
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.eventlawyers.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP-adress of the inquiring computer,
- Date and time of the inquiry,
- Name and URL of the accessed,
- Referrer-URL (the previously viewed page),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 I 1 lit. f GDPR. Our justified interest in your data follows from the purposes listed above for their collection. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a contact form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address must be provided in order for to know who sent the request answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of the establishment of contact with us takes place according to Art. 6 I 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
3. Information Sharing
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only transfer your information to third parties if:
- You have given your explicit consent according to Art. 6 I 1 lit. a GDPR,
- The disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims according to Art. 6 I 1 lit. f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on such information according to Art. 6 I 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- This is legal and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
The information stored in the cookie depends on the device you are using when visiting our website. However, this does not mean that we will imminently possess knowledge of your identity.
Furthermore, we use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness. These are stored on your terminal device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again in order to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties according to Art. 6 I 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that you receive a message before a new cookie is created. However, if you deactivate cookies completely, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and implemented by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 I 1 lit. f GPPR. With the tracking measures we are implementing, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet your needs and is continually optimised. We also use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
To help us tailor our pages to meet your needs and to continually improve them we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereafter „Google“). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used (see number 4). The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website like
- Your operating system,
- Referrer-URL (the previously viewed page),
- Time of the server inquiry,
will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services related to website use and internet use for purposes of market research and needs-based design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of others. Under no circumstances will your IP-address be merged with other Google data. The IP-addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the appropriate settings in the browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to the full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a Browser-Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from capturing data by clicking this . An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your data from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
More information about data protection in the context of Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
Furthermore, we use Google Conversion Tracking to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you. Google Adwords places a cookie (see number 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google advertisement.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification.
If you do not wish to participate in the tracking procedure, you can also refuse to set a cookie as required for this purpose – for example by setting your browser to deactivate the automatic setting of cookies in general.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
On the basis of Art. 6 I 1 lit. f GDPR, we use the social media plug-ins of the social network Facebook in order to make our cooperation better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective provider. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
On our website, social media plugins from Facebook are used to make their use more personal. For this we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is an offer from Facebook.
If you call up a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly associate your visit to our website with your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailoring Facebook Pages to meet your needs. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide further services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not wish Facebook to associate the data collected via our website with your account you must log out of Facebook before visiting this website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in Facebooks data protection information(https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/)
7. Rights of the person affected
You have the right to:
- According to art. 15 GDPR, request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from us, and the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where appropriate, relevant information on the details of such decision-making;
- According to art. 16 GDPR, demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- According to art. 17 GDPR, request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- According to art. 18 GDPR, request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have objected to the processing on the basis of art. 21 GDPR;
- According to art. 20 GDPR receive any personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another responsible person;
- According to art. 7 III GDPR revoke your once given consent to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- According to art. 77 GDPR complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our office.
8. Hyperlinks to foreign websites
If you find hyperlinks on our website that lead you directly to the website of other providers (e.g. recognizable by the change of URL), we assume no responsibility for the confidential handling of your data. This is because we have no influence on whether these companies comply with data protection regulations. Please inform yourself about the handling of your personal data by these companies directly on their websites.
9. Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to art. 6 I 1 lit. f GDPR you have the right, according to art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising.
In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to [email protected].
10. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption.
If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We otherwise make use of suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Up-to-dateness and modification of this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offers regarding it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out at any time on the website under the following address: https://eventlawyers.de/datenschutz/